Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zhen Wren


Just a quick post to let you know about a new blog by one of my good friends, Master Miles Coleman. His new blog is in my registry at www.zhenwren.wordpress.com

Check it out. Miles is a Kung Fu Master and Master Herbalist. His herbs have helped me for years and his teachings are always insightful. His Chi for healing is phenomenol...plus he has one helluva a great sense of humor...of course he is Taoist! Those guys are nuts!

He moved to the Omaha, Nebraska area about a year or so ago. We miss him here in Wisconsin....

I highly recommend reading his blog and following his advice.

Take Care,
Shinzen

2 comments:

  1. I have been studying herbology on my own for a while and have always been interested in Ki/Qi healing, sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doin' great! Everyday above ground is a good day.

    ReplyDelete