Nonin, my Zen Teacher, posted something like this back in the mid 90's in his newsletter. Laughed my ass off! It showed me a whole new way of thinking about zen masters. Now, I can't remember all 10 of them, but here is what I can recall.
Why Zen is like Sex
1. It's okay to do it by yourself, but it is better with other people.
2. You can dress up in funny clothes to do it...or not.
3. Those who talk about it the most, tend to know the least.
4. You can study it all you want, in fact you can get a PhD in it, but it doesn't mean you really know it.
5. You can do it in different positions.
6. Being flexible is a bonus.
7. You can do it anywhere, but quiet natural surroundings are the best.
That's all I have right now. If I remember anymore, I will put them in the comments. If you know more, please comment. Not sure why this popped into my head, but I always had found them funny. Well, gotta go.
Hands palm to palm,