Sunday, March 7, 2010

Morning Rambling.

As most of you are aware, the universe at large is one great big energy pool...a field of unfolding possibility. Our way of understanding this pool is limited by our senses of touch, sight, hearing, smelling, tasting and consciousness. We can only perceive the field of possibility by these senses which are in some way like radio receivers that can only pick up certain stations...and they are also radio transmitters sending out signals into the vortex itself.

What you consider 'you' is just energy consolidating into a radio/transmitter. Here are some questions that have always run through my head (which I am sending out to you now).

When were you 'born' and when do you 'die'. What if you lost one or more stations? How many stations need to stop before you are not you? When do you stop being you? Can you learn to tune into different stations? Who is doing the tuning? How did all these frequencies end up in my radio? Can I change frequencies of transmissions? Is my frequency of sight (or any sense) the same as yours? If so,how do I really know?

Just some random thoughts this morning triggered by just the right amount of coffee.

Hands palm to palm,
Shinzen

4 comments:

  1. So you soared out of the Dojo into galaxy :p

    What I know is that in this case, the transmitter, the wave, and the receiver, are one and the same.

    I cannot answer the rest.

    Maybe you can post the answers on next post, or maybe it's never meant to be answered anyway, hehehehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizal...yes, I am out in space now...of course there is no 'out there' or 'in here' when you examine things from a broad perspective. This makes all phenomenon one, as you have stated. For answering the other questions...no answers necessary, just thoughts thinking...and questioning, knowing the question is it...not the answer. Thanks for sharing in my world far far away....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I wrote a reply which has vanished into the ether...

    This is a much shortened version (which is probably a blessing): A great post again Shinzen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happens to me all the time...maybe the universe is sending us a message...or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete